Saturday, January 14, 2006


Land of Rob mock trailer made for a laugh. This one is not like the door of mystery. We made it for because needed something to do. We dragged Rob out of bed and put a short thing together with some stuff from older films we made. It includes Rob, his cat, Sid, the pig, a toy snake, a hand puppet and David. Enjoy.

Oh and if anyone can tell me the name of the song in the background I would be quite pleased. I might as well mention it. After all we don't want to get sued.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brins said...

I'd rate this video 395 out of 396 stars!! I only take one away because Rob didn't make his own theme tune for the Land of Rob... well, you can't have everything, can you?

By the way, the comments on this part of the site say you have to be logged on to Blogger to comment, so you might want to change that, oh great Rob.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Rob-151 said...

oh right, sorry.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beats me

we all know it tho, just where from?!?!!

9:47 AM  
Blogger Rob-151 said...

One of life's little mysteries.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home